Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Sydney Harbor AND Hillsong...yep I could live here!

Sydney Harbor Bridge and Opera House...I could totally handle seeing that every day :)...so geeked that Paul and Jim were able to climb that bridge! If I ever have the chance to go back...I will climb it...














Bondi Beach
(and the lovely Jelly Fish)








Darlene, Marty, Joel and the others at Hillsong...whew...good stuff!

The Blue Mountain Tour...what a beautiful day! After getting stung by the jelly fish 2 days before...I made Jim a little nervous on this cliff... hahaha. So I decided to be in front of the group for the pic

"look for the girl with the broken smile"-Maroon Five






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home