Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Day # 4 Flying out to Cairns


Let me say...One of the BEST plane rides ever!!!!

It's gorgeous here. It is the "rainy season"...so without warning, it can just ran, and then be clear again. It's VERY TROPICAL, VERY HUMID...We are right on the beach, right on the ocean..!


Here are some views of our hotel.

I can hardly believe this beauty. The wonders of God's handiwork! It's amazing.

We've seen lots of lizards (geikos) running around here. We've been told that this part of the ocean has a lot of sharks...so no swimming...just laying out...which is fine by me :) Sweet Avalon..."no worries" I won't be going out there.

Abby, I haven't seen Keith Urban yet...but I've been looking :) xoxoxo

Dianna...no signs of the wiggles either...actually I wouldn't even have a clue what they look like, but I am keeping my eye out anyways...hahaha


Miss everyone! Love everyone! This is going by so fast! We will be home before you know it!

The next 2 days are going to be busy...Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef. I am still praying about going snorkling or not. I'm not the best swimmer. It's a fear of mine. I'm not a person to have my face in the water. We will have a chance to be in submarine and a boat with a glass floor, should I decide not to go snorkling. Either way...it's exciting, fun, beautiful...and guess what I am still in shock! I still can't believe that I am in Australia typing this blog.

God will do immeasurably MORE than we could EVER hope for!! Be well!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was at the Oscars with Nicole. I'm sorry but I think he looks like girl with that hair. But good for them. She deserves it. She must be embarresed by that whole Tom and Katie thing. But I give her props for keeping her relationship private.

So happy you are having a blast! Don't go swimming with sharks. JAWS!!!! AHHHH!!!

Love you!

-Abby

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home