Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

For Real ? I really get to go?


On March 5th, 2006, Hillsong Church, Sydney, will gather together for an amazing citywide night of prayer and praise! This night is always one of the most powerful events in our Church, as thousands join together in the heart of Sydney to praise and worship our magnificent God. Also, as a part of this exciting event we will be recording our next live worship project! We invite you to be a part of what we believe will be a significant night! Bring your friends and family, and position yourself at the Sydney Entertainment Centre for what will be an awesome evening. Also, join with us as we cover this night and the upcoming album in prayer, believing for many to see and hear of God's glory!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe I get to go either! What an AMAZING gift that God is giving us. There are not enough ways to say THANK YOU LORD! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH! 8 days and counting......

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS I am sure you know that last "anonymous comment" was from me....Kristi :) hee hee

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You women are so blessed and in Gods favor! I don't ever want to hear complaint's out of either of yo mouthes again~

Say Hi to Darlene and Brian for me.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Complaints??...who complains? :) Thank goodness that our God is a God that understands our hearts and meets our needs and "wants" regardless of our complaints. He is truly the greatest Father. A true lover. Thank you Daddy for your great gifts. I am ever thankful for your Faithfullness in spite of me. -KK

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home