Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

Excited Yet??


Are you excited yet?...that seems to be the question, I have been hearing alot lately.

Myself and my friend Kristi have an unbelievable chance to go to Australia, for a week and a half! On, Thursday, March 2nd...with one of my best friends (love ya Kristi) and some dear friends from church, we will be flying out to Sydney, Australia for a few days and then over to Cairns, Australia...to enjoy the sites (Great Barrier Reef, snorkling, Rain Forest).

It's still hard for me to believe that it's happening. I am humbled, and in UTTER SHOCK! I haven't even begun to pack yet.

But as each day draws near,...my heart begins to skip a beat.

So be praying for us...we want to be ready for all that God wants to show us...at Hillsong Church in Sydney, our times together while we are with each other, even the times just soaking in all of the beauty of Cairns...to hear Gods Voice, to relax, to come back refreshed, recharged...and changed:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are having a wonderful time! I cried when I read your story about your Grandma and the Teddy Bear. You are wonderful. Enjoy yourself....:) Love.....Lisa

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home