Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Australia Here We Come!


I can't believe it is here. We are leaving tomorrow morning. We will be arriving in Sydney in the morning to this beautiful sight...the Sydney Bridge and Opera House. *some who are traveling with us are thinking about climbing the bridge! HEE

Kristi and I are soooooooooooooooo excited, so excited. There is still a part of me, that can not believe this is still happeing. Of course I will have 14 hours to believe it on my plane ride.

If all works well...I will be updating the blog while I am away :) thank to Dianna at work!

Pray for us (Kristi, myself, Jim, his mom and the others) pray for safety, health (no jet lag..hahaha)...and ready to experience all that God wants to show us!

We are breaking alot of fears. So I leave you with this song!

Jani-I dedicate it to you. I'm gonna let go and be brave! for God is my personal Bravery!!!!!

Brave(Nichole Nordeman)

The gate is wide,The road is paved in moderation

The crowd is kind and quick to pull you in

Welcome to the middle ground

You’re safe and sound and Until now, it’s where I’ve been

‘Cause it’s been fear that ties me down to everything

But it’s been love, your love, that cuts the strings

So long status quo, I think I just let go

You make me want to be brave

The way it always was, IS NO LONGER GOOD ENOUGH

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO BE BRAVE


3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

you're beautiful

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment about the in flight movies! Hee-Hee! I guess Uncle Steve is coming for a sleepover tomorrow! Thats going to be fun.

Have a good trip!

-Abby

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enOh I am so jealous!!! What a gorgeous picture of you Ms. Hoova! No wonder Steve thinks you're cute!! LOL! SOOO glad you are fighting these fears and going for it. You will not regret it ever!!! Have an awesome time. I'll be looking for updates on here!! Say hi to Dar. HAHA. :) S

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home