Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Saturday, March 04, 2006

WE ARE HERE!!!! :)


Greetings from Australia! Just wanted you all to know, we made it here safe and sound :) Let me tell you...that was one LONG plane ride!!! OYE!!! (but no motion sickness! yeah!)

We had a busy day yesterday. (we arrived yesterday morning)

We took a tour on "Captain Hooks" boat around the harbor. GORGEOUS,hopefully I will be able to do pictures tonight. (Opera House and the Bridge are fantastic)

Then we went on a bus tour (to fight off th jet lag) that was cool got to learn all about Sydney. We stopped at a beautiful beach with sweet waves. We ran down to walk along the beach.
It was so tranquil, so peaeful, until I got stung by a jelly fish. Let me say..OUCH!!! I panicked and kept spinning around which made me get stung again and agan. (I'M FINE MOM!! NO WORRIES!!)

all good today. we are heading for church in just a second. It's 8am. Tonight is the big night...the recording of Hillsongs new DVD/CD !

Thanks for your prayers. The guys are going to climb the bridge tomorrow. I was going to, but Paul B. said NO ...that after I got stung in less than 12 hours of being in Australia...he doesn't want me to take any chances!..hahahahahah

Kristi and I send our love...We still can't believe we are here. Once we arrive at Hillsong in a hour...it will finally hit us :) eeeeeeeeeee.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Spongebob Stacey Pants!! HA HA! Glad you didn't have any motion sickness, but dang girl - repeatedly stung by a jellyfish??? Paul is right...stay off that mountain!! I'm not exactly sure he should be up there himself though!! Keep up with the updates! We're all living vicariously through you!! :)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i can't believe you're really there! how wonderful! :) enjoy enjoy enjoy!!
love you!

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY...glad you made it safe and that you didnt get sick on the plane.

I cannot wait to hear how the Hillsong Concert was...I have been praying

4:38 PM  
Blogger Scott Donnelly said...

Sweet and Ouch!! Glad you are Down Unda' and enjoying it!

God... Bless Stacey and all those who are with her on this journey. May they all be swept away into Your amazing love. Grant them safety and allow them to see Your beauty.

Amen.

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my sweet Stacey!
Praising God for the sick-free plane rides! Woo Hoo! Hope you are having the time of your life. We are continually praying for you and Steve while you are away. Any more trips to the ocean planned???? Hee! Be careful, you know how I feel about people being in the ocean!!!!! Love you,

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home