Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Day # 2 Hillsong


*There's Kristi...at Hillsong Church...:) isn't she cute...

Sunday...

I have to say that one of my highlights of the trip so far (since I am writing this a couple of days later)...
was Sunday morning, at Hillsong Church. I just love that place....when we pulled up and saw the sign "HILLSONG CHURCH"...I was GEEKED!

People were soooooooooooo friendly. They knew we "new" to the church. Could it have been the multi flashes of cameras going off ? our long sleeve shirts and black shoes, to their tank tops and flip flops?...hhahah

Anyways...The service began and Marty Sampson walked out (one of my favorites)to lead worship.
It was such a sweet time...I cried, I laughed...the guest speaker was great! The worship was UNBELIEVABLE!..I didn't want to leave. Kristi and I went up after the service and spoke to Marty for a minute. What a great guy!

We had a good afternoon at Hard Rock Cafe...and then got ready for the big event.

We arrived at the Sydney Entertainment Center, to lines and lines of people waiting to get a seat. We were blessed with SWEET SEATS!! (thank you to those who helped us with that) We sat right behind Darlene's husband and daughter.

They decided to do something totally different. Normally, they write new songs about 4 months out and try them out on their church congregation. However, they decided to scap most of them and wrote new ones, only 2 weeks ago. And let me tell you...WOW!! they were great songs! Annointed Songs! God Breathed songs...!I think the reality of that night will explode for us, once the new CD is released in the summer.....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...it was so great! (our jet lag started hitting us throughout the night...but we didn't let it stop us one bit!

*This was certainly worth flying a LONG 14 hours to have this day in Sydney, at Hillsong. God is so moving at that place. I could live here! :)

*I hope to have pictures at some point...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home