Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Last couple of days


It's been a HUGE bummer to be unable to share pictures of this adventure we've been on.

I've had to use the computers here at the hotel...AOL isn't at the Great Barrier Reef...

We went to the RAIN FOREST 2 days ago...and saw some magnificent views...We all had a chance to throw a boomarang...Kristi and Paul were GREAT! I came 3rd place...they also got to throw a spear. (We spent time with the aburiginy people...quite interesting)

Yesterday marked alot of moments for each of us...we spent the day out at the Great Barrier Reef...The colors, the coral, the moments, the water...were unbelievable.

We all were so excited, yet scared of some things...Paul wanted to scuba dive, but was a bit nervous. I wanted to snorkel, however I am NOT a good swimmer, I have some fear issues with water, and I don't like to put my face underwater...(I know, I know...get over it...)

Well..I have to share this one thing before we had off to breakfast. Try to imagine it...Kristi and I in these crazy blue (not flattering) body suits...we looked like aliens!...we are sitting on the area where we go into the water. Kristi is giving me a pep talk, she goes into the water...and I begin to pray. "Lord...I want to do this...take away all fear! Fear is NOT of you"...then suddenly as if she was running on the water in her flippers...Kristi is bolting back to the landing...because of these HUGE, and I mean HUGE fish that were swimming all around her. I laughed, she screamed, then laughed....now there we sat both scared...me of the water and Kristi of the gigantic fish!...
But then we did it!!! and it was the most EXCITING thing I've ever done!!

Babe' I actually snorkled!!! You would have been so proud! Praise JESUS!!! God's creation goes far beyond what you could ever dream!...His beauty...HIS Glory was so evident at the REEF...
We have pictures!! and I can't wait to show them to you!

Today is our last day...we are going to hang out at the beach and watch for jelly fish and sharks...there are a ton around here!...

Be Well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home