Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Friday, March 10, 2006

Final Moments


Well...it's those final moments.

It's 9:30p.m. here in Australia...Kristi and I getting ready for bed. We have an early start in the morning. We have to be up by 3a.m...plane leaves at 6:50a.m....we have 3 lay-overs..1 in Sydney, 1 in LA, and 1 in Chicago...it's going to be a long day. Honestly...the 14 hour flight..is something none of us are looking forward to....we would appreciate your prayers.

As I was walking along the pathway to get to the computer area of the hotel...I looked around...the breeze blowing, the waves crashing, geikos running along the path...I still can not believe it...that I have been in Australia for the last week. Tears welled up in my eyes...perhaps because I am leaving this beautiful place,...that I will probably never see again, maybe it's because I was even able to go on this trip, maybe it's the trill of seeing my man at the airport ( I have missed you so much)...really it's all of them...and the thought of the 14 hour ride home...hahahah :)

Each day has carried something different with it...a beauty of it's own. I can't wait to post the pictures. I am still so humbled to have been a part of this trip.

I know that as we return, (even on the plane ride) that God will be bringing back so many moments, so many laughs, so many tears...It's been an experience...Thank YOU Jesus..

Kristi was reading this today from her calendar...

God is a Good God. He gives good things to His children. No matter who has denigrated you or how much pain you've experienced in life, no matter how many set backs you have suffered, you CANNOT allow yourself to accept that as the way life is supposed to be.
NO,... God has better things in store for you! (Ephesians 1:4-6)

Love you all...

Carrying you with me where-ever I go...:)...

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

At any point during your trip did you feel like you were on the Amazing Race? I love that show.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great blog entries....so great to re-live these things today and to see the awesome pictures. I had an amazing time with you....cant believe I am back at my desk as if I had never left. I am so happy to have all those memories with you. I am so proud of all that you did...I was bragging to Kurt about you on Sunday. You were inspiring! I am so glad that God blessed you so much on our trip....and to spend that time with the others was priceless. What a dream come true! Thank you Abba for that trip to Australia and for all the prayers you answered on our behalf. I am forever grateful. Now if I could just get some good sleep and be back to my normal (well...) self. :) Love you Stacey! -Krist K (aka China)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home