Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Monday, April 27, 2009

Tears....

Well...as I have begun to blog again...I thought I would re-read some of my older ones.
It was fun to see all of the cool things God has done in my life (I was able to sing on a Worship CD in 2005!! very blessed to share that moment with such dear friends. And it was just featured on WMUZ this past Saturday...so good to hear everyone) went to Australia 2006 with Kristi, Jim, Paul & Jerree, went to see Beth Moore with Kristi several times, went to Missouri all by myself (like a big girl), the people I had great times with (my brother & sister in law, Aaron, Kristi, & so many others), and people that I had to say good bye too (Grandma Tina & Ed Horn)...

but the one thing that almost all of the blogs had in common was a phrase...

..."and the tears keep streaming down my face"...

GEEZ..what a buz kill...LOL...:)

So I am gonna do my best to not use that phrase this PART II of my season of blogging...
at least I'm gonna try...

Be well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home