Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Birthday My Kristi !!!



This Blog is to honor one of special friends! She is so incredibly funny, (quick witted) compassionate, God loving, God honoring, friendly, loving, inspiring, talented and beautiful! *just look at how naturally beautiful you are with NO makeup on! Look at those eyes! :)

Today is her birthday!
I love birthdays, I love celebrating the people in my life. Life's too short not to appreciate those God has blessed us with!

God has blessed us with trips to Indiana, Ohio and now Australia (we got to go to Hillsong!) We've seen and done things together, that I will never share with anyone else. I pray God etches the sweet memoris in my heart forever! xo
So today I celebrate KRISTI!...you are stepping out in faith, pressing into God with all you've got and flying so beautifully like those butterflies you love! You touch so many lives, I pray you see how many people adore you.
The roar of our church family when you lead worship, is just a glimmer of the applause of HEAVEN.
I love you kiddo! (my dad loves you and is one of your biggest fans) It is a priviledge when people at church confuse the two of us. We are sisters, iron that sharpens iron, running the race together, ...

Happy Birthday Kiddo.God is rejoicing over you! You are HIS PRINCESS!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Kurtz said...

A whole blog to me. Wow....now that is so sweet. My eyes are watering and my heart is blessed. I love you tons and I am truly HONORED to have you in my life. Thank you for your unconditional love and acceptance of me. Jesus in the flesh...that is what you are.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Kristi Kurtz said...

PS I CANT BELIEVE WE GOT TO GO TO HILLSONG! WHO gets to do that! Thanks for making it a great trip. (I am still so proud of you for snorkling and for flying over the rainforest in a tin can!!!) Thanks Jim for taking us. What a forever blessing!

8:00 AM  
Blogger NancyJane said...

You are the sweetest! KK is right, you really know how to treat others like Jesus would. What a truly great friend you are. I feel honored to have you in my life as well. Can't wait for the next girls night out. Much love to you!
N

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home