Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sleepless in Plymouth

Isomnia…
What is it? What is it caused by ? I guess I could look it up on the internet…but I’m TOO TIRED!!!!
I can’t explain it, but since the funeral, I can not sleep. I lay down exhausted, I mean exhausted…and then my body begins to ache & throb all over. I take some Tylenol (not a sleep aid…I don’t how they make me feel)But it doesn’t change the aches and pains. I get up…watch TV, exercise, go on-line, read books, read my Bible and pray…then I try to climb back into bed around 3:00a.m or so…and nothing…and then “BLAM” the alarm goes off at 5a.m., and my day starts all over again…exhausted again.

But it's affecting my work.

Just today, as I was ending a phone call with an agent (I work at an Insurance Company) and I proceeded to say, “Okay, I love you, too”…to a COMPLETE STRANGER…needless to say, I hung up quickly, my co-workers and I had a BIG LAUGH….

So if I don’t seem like myself, I am sorry...either I could walk right past you, or tell you I love you :)...hee


Matthew 11:28 28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Kurtz said...

HAHAHAHA! LOL!! I just laughed so loud right now....the girl next to me was like...."What is so funny?" That is so funny that you said that to an agent!

My poor baby....I will pray for this for sure. NOTHING like not getting sleep.

I love you and I CANT WAIT TO HEAR you sing tonight. I am SO EXCITED! You are my heart. :) XOXO

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...I have done that before! Or I'll answer my cell phone like I'm at work.

I couldn't sleep forever last night either. I will pray for you, my friend.

Love you!
C.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Thanks for the laugh Stace!

I'm sitting here in the prayer room and I laughed out loud. Don't think anyone heard me over the worship though. Now I know how to pray for you my sweet sister.

You are Loved.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home