Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

I want to leave a Legacy

One of the final things my grandmother said to my aunt and a pastor friend 2 weeks before she passed away was…
“There is nothing between me and my Savior, I have perfect peace”…

My brother asked everyone at the funeral home to give one word/phrase to describe my grandma…here are a few…

Loving, joyful, bounces back, forgiving, life of the party, survivor, stinker, practical joker, encouraging, God-fearing, God-loving (just to name a few)


I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love?
Did I point to YOU enough to make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy & grace who blessed Your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy…


*words by Nicole Nordeman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home