Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Friday, May 12, 2006

Lifter of My head

There’s a cry in my heart, for Your glory to fall
For your presence to fill up my senses
There’s a yearning again, a thirst for discipline
A hunger for things that are deeper

Could you take me beyond?
Could You carry me through?
If I open my heart? Could I go there with You?
(for I’ve been here before)

But I know there’s still more
Oh, Lord, I need to know you

For what do I have, if I don’t have You Jesus?
What in this life could mean any more?
You are my rock, You are my Glory
You are the lifter of my head, lifter of this head

(written by*Tim Neufeld)


Psalm 3:3 But thou, O LORD, are a shield about me; my glory, and the lifter of mine head.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I love that God is the lifter of my head...and I have needed it a lot! There's another song I love which has this in it, Glory to the King from Shout to the Lord 2000. I love this song.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home