Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Movies

Movies...I was asked recently while in Australia...what type of movies I like.
I'm simple...depending upon the type ( comedy, horror, suspense, romantic, etc)...it's GOT to have a good ending!

If the main star dies! forget it! I want a happy ending! Life is hard enough as it is...if I am going to sit down and watch a movie...MAKE IT GOOD :) make me laugh, make me cry, make me hide my face behind a pillow...but make it good.

If it's a horror flick? someone has to live..preferrably the good guy. Suspense ? something that's gonna stir up my ulcer is always good...

and romantic ? there are 3 requirements...it's gotta have a good love song! the guy gets the girl or vice versa..and thirdly and most importantly...the kiss (single guys listen up! okay...and married guys too)...the guy HAS to grab the girls face! has to! has to, has to!


*don't ya just love Kristy McNichols fem mullet!! hahaha


lately most of my blogs have been pretty serious...decided to have some fun today :) hee

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I guess you didn't like Mel Gibson's "Hamlet" then, Stacey. Pretty much everybody dies at the end of that one! But that's a Shakespeare tragedy for you.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home