Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Sunday, October 15, 2006

August-October

Reflecting back on the the last 3 months...
(...Being sick off and on for 2 months, kind of left me in a fog...I need to be reminded that God's delights are still all around me. He hasn't stop being God, just because I have bronchitis...you know ?My life is so stressful and busy, that I NEED to stop and Thank God for the blessings I have encountered lately-and remember the good and the bad) -my CD of choice the last several months? Third Day's new one...it's an anthem, a soundtrack for so many I love...

August...
Said Good bye to my friends Tod & Amber (they have huge blessing in Nashville-praying for ya's)
Hung out at Ray's House...and laughed until it hurt-:) xo


I was BLESSED beyond measure, when I was given 2nd row/center for Third Day and Michael W Smith...
*after years of paying BIG MONEY to sit in nose bleed seats to see Michael W Smith...I got these seats for FREE!! God truly gives us immeasurably more than I could ask for**God's timing is perfect...thank You Jesus! (and Bonnie)

Was sick for 2 weeks :(

I was able to sneak in a special night with Kristi on the 31st -xoxo love you more than you know...






September
-Nephew Connor surgery
-Steve's Mom's surgery & her Blood transfusions a week later...Ruth you gave us quite a scare!





-Ron Boardways 40th Birthday...You are an amazing man! a great husband to my friend, a great daddy...and God uses you in Elevate!!! happy birthday and many more!!
-Luhtanens Labor Day Fest

-SICK AGAIN-missed hanging with some special girls
-God provided a voice when I had NONE for LifeShare-Nancy played piano for me...and did a fabulous job :) xoxoxo

-Bettinger Baby Dedication -Cameron & Caleigh...gifts from heaven






-My friends sister Vickie said goodbye to her husband Matthew of 10 years, who passed away from a brain aneurysm. (my prayers are with you & the girls)






My JoJo's shower (for this child I have prayed) if you know anything about my friend Joanna and her health conditions and the YEARS we have prayed for her to have a baby...THIS IS A MIRACLE!!! I love the REBBS!!!





October-
-Lori Whitaker's birthday was Friday the 6th... (birthdays sure have changed for us, huh? since we are broke! hahahah we exchange phone calls now...hopefully we can go out and celebrate our special days together, real soon-YOU ARE Lavishly Loved by the KING-YOU Are His Princess)

-October 8th-My KATHY and her husband join a church and dedicate their sweet children to JESUS!!! words can never express what I felt this day...(tears)...don't EVER stop praying for your friends and family...


The month's not over...miracles are around every corner, God's Delights ARE all around us...in the people we love, the change of the colors, a phone call, a text message, even the silence...

Steve & I have our 11th Wedding anniversary on the 27th...

The 22nd we are going up to Boyne Mountain, Lake Leelanau (pictured)and Traverse City...and then (LORD WILLING) to Missouri...I'm gonna get to you BRO! :) xoxo returning late at night on the 29th-and back to work on Monday...UGH...It's gonna be a whirlwind...but I can't wait...:)

Psalm 5:3 In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.

I will Trust YOU LORD!! even with Steve's impending lay off..YOU ARE STILL HOLY

Happy October Everyone..I know it's cold here in Michigan, but get out and enjoy some cider and donuts...enjoy HIS GLORY in the changing of the colors...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Kurtz said...

Great entry. Love to hear you in the words your wrote. Tearing up as I know you did when you were typing...

Love you....

10:44 AM  
Blogger NancyJane said...

This was such a great reminder. Took me back through some good memories too! More to come girl...Can't wait.
Love you!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home