Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Monday, September 18, 2006

Just in time

God's timing is so perfect...even in our weakness, He is strong...even when we feel overwhelmed, distracted, frustrated, annoyed, numb, scared, sick, FAT...any of the things(and many more)...in HIS kindness and Holiness...He whispers to us...even when we haven't spent time with Him...He's pursuing us, ...cheering us on...dancing over us...Zephaniah 3:17 thank YOU Lord for that scripture...

We get so caught up with what other's think, even what we think or believe about ourselves, even believing the lies that satan says to us...if only we could BELIEVE what HIS word says to us and about us!!


Thank you Lord...for singing over me this morning...tears are streaming down my face...

All beautiful you are my darling
There is no flaw in you
I am enthralled by your beauty
I have to look away
By one look of your eyes
You ravish my heart
My sister my bride
Fearfully and wonderfully made are you
Cheerfully and beautifully formed are you
I will give you eyes to see
The way that I measure beauty
Jesus give me eyes to see...The way that only YOU measure beauty
~ Lindsey Kane *new artist...amazing song!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Kurtz said...

"The way that I (the Lord) measure beauty"

Wow...I need to pray for that.

Love you Stacey...praying for you and all that is going on in your life. Thank you for your blogs...new ways to pray for you. You really are stronger than you think...I know you are. I believe in you...cause I know HE is in you...working good. Lets learn the stuff God wants to teach us when we are in the furnace...so we can me molded and shaped more like the true beauty of Christ. I hope you have a better week and that you follow what God says for you to do to take care of you. All those you love and that love you will be waiting patiently and praying fervently for you. I am always in that front row cheering you on..God has great plans for you mighty warrior...

XOXO

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home