Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006




One last shot of us Up North...




*Two sad things for me on this trip was that I didn't get to see Josh until the last day...and I didn't get to see my friend Aaron. The day we were driving down to Missouri, he received a phone call that his best friends dad was passing away. So he was in Nashville...(praying for you Kenni...I am so sorry sweetie)




my bro Steven & Miss Katlynn...and the hat she loved in the store...so of course Aunt Stacey HAD to buy it for her :)







kisses






This is her "gansta" look...hee






Sassy Look....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessicox said...

awe...it looks like you had an amazing time. your family is beautiful!

I love you so much, stacey. thanks for being such an amazing friend.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home