Lavishly Loved

I'm a simple girl with a huge heart for God, family and friends.

Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006


Katlynn with her Uncle Steve...everyday she would look at him, endearingly and say..."I REALLY like you"...it was so precious...

the kids (Josh & Katlynn) only get to see us once a year-so we miss out on having really close relationships with them
:(...

I loved that Katlynn would not rush to say, "I love you" to someone she's been hanging out with for a couple of days out of the year...


p.s. Steve and I celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary...I got him a card :) he forgot :(.. Jani and Steve made us (& them) a great candle light dinner...Katlynn loved it...I think she thought is was for her and Uncle Steve..hahaha (Happy Anniversary Babe'-Love you)



...I made this one black & white...it was a beautiful sunset (pic didn't turn out)...spent the evening outside playing Bachi Ball...




Finally time with Josh! We were able to hang for 2 hours (with the family) for lunch and shopping. We got him a new coat for his birthday and Christmas (his birthday is November 15 :)....he had an all nighter at church the night before...so he came home and slept for hours...





Downtown KC -shopping :) if you look really hard...you will see Jani behind Josh...I love that girl!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristi Kurtz said...

Love this blog entry. I am so glad that you got to see him play for practice. And I was crying through that last paragraph when you said Josh climbed down off the drums to run to hug you....wow....that is so sweet and great. He had to be so happy that you were there to see him play. It is so easy to take special times with the ones we love for granted when we can see them all the time....this reminds me how lucky I am with my Aaron. I will pray for great times between you and Josh for years to come. He is lucky to have you. I love the pics...and love you. You are amazign! XOXO

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home